Thursday, October 20, 2016

CALLIE'S PICKS NO. 75 UPTOWN GIRL IN STARPLAZA

UPDATE: The CP Random drawing results are now in the featured comments! Take a look to see if you won!


LAST CALL:

I never seem to know when Stardoll is releasing things these days, but they have released the latest Callie's Picks in Starplaza.

I am happy with this release because I see several items I don't think I have so, I will probably get them. What do you think of this release?



Create an outfit featuring at least 1 MAIN CLOTHING item from this Callie's Pick and you may win $50sd in our poll!


You could also win 1 gift of choice from this CP release. Just state in the comment with your poll entry that you want to be included in the random drawing!


Post pic in comments.

Open for a limited time

REMINDERS:

Thursday OOTD 
(Please up vote Mon-Wed OOTD's as well )
Super Supreme Comp
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig