Wednesday, June 7, 2017

ABOUT US

UNDER CONSTRUCTION...




This blog has been in existence since 2008. It is intended to be a place where Stardoll members can gather and share our mutual love for Stardoll, but most importantly have fun and enhance your overall Stardoll experience. There are competitions several times a week so that you can challenge yourself and constantly evolve and improve your individual style as well as win great prizes/stardollars. We also have an active chat area where all of the members are friendly and you can share your ootd's and anything else that interests you. You also can connect with people from all over the world. We are a family here at SMW. Our community is largely adults, although we are welcoming to any members who share similar interests and have a mature attitude.







Emorox4eva/Jenna
Owner

My name is Jenna, but on Stardoll I am Emorox4eva. I am the owner of this blog and it's companion club Hotbuys_Bazaar. I am 24 years old and very busy in real life with medical school. I have been a member of Stardoll for a long time and I don't think I will ever completely out grow it.

I created this blog to celebrate hot buys and all other real brands as well as give more people a chance to be superstar, win stardollars/prizes and own rare items. While we still do all of that.. we have developed into so much more over the years.  After 10 years we are still here and I could not do it without my staff/moderators.


Ashleybaby93/Agnes
Manager/Moderator


Ann_Devil/Anja
Writer/Moderator


Judyellafairly/Judy
Writer/Moderator


Boookay/Alex
Writer/Club Partner


Giniaparks/Ginia
Writer




COMING SOON....




Concerns or Questions?

Feel free to contact us on Stardoll or at our email (stardollsmostwantedstaff@gmail.com)
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig