Thursday, September 21, 2017

INSPIRED BY ARCHITECTURE POLL WINNERS


Sorry for the delay. I was a bit busy in real life + my laptop was acting up yesterdayas I wanted to do this.

On this spot I have to say that all of your creations were amazing and I really enjoyed looking at them.

And the winner is ... Juliette166 with her amazing re-creation of Basque Health Department of Bilbao in Spain


She wins 50 SD 


And the runner up is booklover29 


She wins 25 SD


*You have one week to claim your prizes in SMWPrizes guestbook. You can either reserve an item in Bazzar  (if possible NOT a StarDesign item) or be revarded in Wishlist items*



Everyone else - 19rhy99, Aonuk, bankgeek17, EmilyClarke, gold3silver and janedoee83 - has won a Wishlist item worth 10 SD. Please, claim in my GB - ann_devil. You have one week to do so.


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig