Wednesday, April 11, 2018

New Callie's Picks


New Callie's Picks is out, as you've probably already noticed. The theme of this release is Givenchy Inspired LBD. There are three floors of new items. Prices range between 12 and 32 SD and there are six Starcoins items. Six items are for Beauty Parlour (one of them is in SC).


I believe that Callie and Stardoll reached a new level of laziness. LBD was a theme of Callie's Picks No. 3 and Audrey dress for 28 (25) SD on the last mannequin on the first floor was released with Callie's Picks No. 47 (Loco for Coco). I don't think that any of the other items were previously already released in Callie's Picks.

I'm not saying all the items are bad, but I'm also not sure if I'll be buying anything (besides some of the SC items). One of the items I like is the Abstract Printed Dress, the only thing that is bothering me is that sheer panel in the middle, but that can be corrected quite easily with some top or underwear.


What do you think of this release? Do you like any of the items? Will you buy anything? Tell us in the comments below.

xoxo, Anja
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig